Monday, November 9, 2015

Industrial Scissor Light

Now it may just be because a friend asked me where she could find a scissor light for her kitchen refurb but suddenly everywhere I look I'm seeing these rather brilliant articulated wall lights. And, gnashing of teeth, I'm wishing I had them in my kitchen too. Mind you, we are planning a little kitchen touch up over the next few weeks so it's possible that one may find its way in.

This one is made to order from Olive and the Fox and costs £299. Yes, I thought you might say that. So I have found a couple of alternatives, while being fully cognisant of the fact that now I have seen this one nothing else will do.

This is £49 from made.com and while it is shinier than the top version the black and white flex is great attention to detail which makes a huge difference. And, let's be honest, we might run to two of these which is probably what is required. It also comes in black.

This matt black scissor light is from Jim Lawrence and costs £159. It also comes in white although, I have to say, I prefer the black version.

I fancy one at either end of the worktop in my kitchen for some directional light that's a little less harsh that downlighters. And so the list begins…

 

 

The post Industrial Scissor Light appeared first on Mad About The House.



from Mad About The House http://ift.tt/1MIreQL

No comments:

Post a Comment