Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Leather Dungarees

Ganni Leather Dungarees

leather dungarees

I must admit that I rarely wear dungarees, but when they come in the form of buttery soft, chocolate brown leather, I’m sold. Apart from the struggle when you have to pay a visit to the ladies room, they’re surprisingly easy to wear and I think it’s safe to say that you’ll be seeing a lot of them this fall!

So what else is new? Well, last week, I chopped all of my hair off. Ok, not exactly all of it, but quite a lot, and now I feel like a completely new person. Isn’t it funny how a simple haircut can change everything from the way you dress to how you do your makeup?

LEATHER DUNGAREES Ganni. TURTLENECK FWSS. BAG Proenza Schouler. FLATS Sigerson Morrison.

Photos by Mattias Swenson



from Fashion Squad http://ift.tt/1LUqMiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment