Monday, January 4, 2016

Black and White Large Bowl

I am mildly obsessed with serving dishes and bowls. We have a set of plain white plates that we eat off every day but I’m constantly looking out for interesting additions to make the table look more interesting. I have a few old wooden bowls that I have brought back from holidays as well as lots of chopping boards which are great for laying out cheese and salamis and such like.

But sometimes I want crockery. For the salads. For the pasta. For the roast potatoes (no I don’t care that it’s January I’m still eating roast potatoes and pasta) and that’s where these gorgeous handpainted black and white bowls come in. All food looks good on black and white. Even a simple green salad looks more exciting against the monochrome designs of these Tine K plates. Or, when you’re not dishing up dinner to the masses, just fill it with orange or lemons to bring a little cheer to a dull month.

The one above is 25cm in diameter and costs £29.50, the larger one measures 35cm and is £52. An investment that should bring cheer to those dull diet days.

The post Black and White Large Bowl appeared first on Mad About The House.



from Mad About The House http://ift.tt/1S1kXam

No comments:

Post a Comment