Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Black Chalkboard Fridge

I can’t tell you how long I have been looking for one of these. I’ve seen them on Pinterest and I’ve seen DIY versions but I’ve never actually seen a proper one that you can buy. After all, who’s going to mess with painting a fridge which already cost hundreds of pounds. What if it goes wrong. What if you muck it up and need to strip it back? I don’t think so.

Perhaps Smeg have been listening to the chat out there for they have now released their black fridge that you CAN.ACTUALLY. WRITE.ON.

write-on fridge

I want it so much. I can’t have it. But I want it. Firstly I already have a perfectly good fridge freezer. And there’s the second problem – freezer. This is a fridge with a freezer compartment and I need more than that.

So, sadly for me, this will not be joining my kitchen, where it would fit so perfectly with the decor but you, you people who are refurbing, redecorating, in need of new appliances, you can have one.

You’re welcome.



from Mad About The House http://ift.tt/1PGCuop

No comments:

Post a Comment