Monday, May 23, 2016

Pink and Grey Rug

Clandestino rug from Plumo in shades of soft pink and grey

Clandestino rug from Plumo in shades of soft pink and grey

Isn't this a pretty rug. It's all my favourite colours together – shades of grey and shades of blush pink. I can even cope with that single rogue yellow stripe although ordinarily that would upset me enormously. So, where shall I put it? For those of you who also like it it's 210cm long and 85cm wide – making it a definite runner but, if you wanted it for a square area, there's nothing to stop you buying two and sewing them together for bigger coverage.

And if you need help justifying that, it's made by a FairTrade co-operative so you're being incredibly helpful buying more than one. It's from Plumo and it's £159 by the way. It would look amazing on a dark painted floor but mine are all white painted and it would look pretty good on those as well.

In fact, now that my kitchen cupboards are painted black, I can see a perfect slot for it in front of the shelves and behind the island. And before you all start shouting about practicalities, I know from experience that rugs like that just don't show the dirt. Let's face it, it's going to show a lot less dirt than white floorboards isn't it?

black kitchen with white floors and my fiddle leaf fig

black kitchen with white floors and a fiddle leaf fig. image madaboutthehouse.com

And while we're looking at the cupboards, say hello to my fiddle leaf fig. Enjoy it while it lasts I don't have the best record with house plants…..

The post Pink and Grey Rug appeared first on Mad About The House.



from Mad About The House http://ift.tt/1RmhFc2

No comments:

Post a Comment