Thursday, December 31, 2015

How To Choose The Right Shade of Grey Paint

MORNING!!

Sorry do you want me to whisper? HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Sorry, sorry, I’ll be quiet now. I hope you all had an splendid evening and feel ready to greet 2016. I thought you might not necessarily be feeling up to much so I thought I’d point you in the direction of the most popular post in the Mad House last year: How to choose the right shade of grey paint. I’ve updated it with new images so even if you’ve already read it, it might look different. And, who knows perhaps this is the year you’ll decide to redecorate and bring a little grey into your own homes.

It’s full of restful pictures, lots of images and a little linky to my forthcoming book Shades of Grey. Have a lovely day and I wish you all the very best for 2016. Click the link to read more about finding the right grey paint

The post How To Choose The Right Shade of Grey Paint appeared first on Mad About The House.



from Mad About The House http://ift.tt/1NYDAWi

No comments:

Post a Comment