Monday, July 11, 2016

Vintage Bird Cage Light

vintage bird cage night light

vintage bird cage night light

I just love this light. It's clever, it's funny and I love the way it's just the birds that light up. They key point being that it looks just as good on as off, which is a point that is often overlooked. It's powered by batteries so you can hang it wherever you want and don't have to worry about trailing cables.

One of my clients last week is moving into a a flat and needs to completely furnish his children's bedroom. I have suggested this light as something fun and also, since they are twins, they can adopt one bird each. It's £95 from Nubie.

If it would make you smile every time you turned it on and your children would love it then it's totally worth it. My children are too old for this now but the birds remind me of Twitter birds and, since I love Twitter, I have totally justified this to myself on those grounds.

I rather fancy it in the kitchen…

bird_night_light_bambizi

vintage bird cage night light

The post Vintage Bird Cage Light appeared first on Mad About The House.



from Mad About The House http://ift.tt/2a4AggG

No comments:

Post a Comment